Monday, November 24, 2008
Yes! I have a blog!
Call me crazy! I've been wanting a blog page! I want a place where my family and friends can come to catch up with us. Since you all know what a terrible job I do at keeping in touch, I would like you to browse at your leisure. Plus, I want a place to brag about Kendra! (Like I don't do that enough already!) So enjoy! It will be slow at first, I'm still learning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. It will be fun to keep up on the latest with Kindra. She is sure a cutie.
Congrats on the page. It looks great. Great songs too! What does Scott think of your blog?
WHOO-HOOO! Just be careful, you might have to join bloggers anonymous with me because it is soo addicting! Justin says he and the kids have to be careful what they say and do or it might end up on my blog! I love it though. It fills my scrapbooking void and now I won't ever forget the funny things the kids say or do!
Nice job on the blog. Cute pics of Kendra on Halloween.
xo
kath
Post a Comment