Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miss my sis!

So I started this post in March...and well here it is!
When Julie graduated from college in 2007, she found her first job here. I was so happy to have my sister close again. In fact, she lived with us for the first 8 months. Now she has a new job, in a new city and is moving away :( I am so sad! Kendra is even more sad! I just want her to know how much we have loved having her here...babysitting for us, taking me with you to go 'look' at a dog, hee hee...Toby, walking to our house after locking yourself out, Kendra squeezing your neck off giving you a tight hug, bringing us your leftovers, taking Kendra out and spoiling her, you being the first person I told I was expecting again (after Scott of course!), making us lasagna, Kendra making you say the blessing on dinner every time you ate with us, etc. Sisters by chance, definitely friends by choice! I love you!:)

No comments: